Speak With Attorney Jeffrey Jones
Local : 901-410-5751
Over 35 Years Of Legal Experience Serving The Community
Bg Wrap Tagline

Motor Vehicle Accident Recovery in Tennessee

Holding Negligent Drivers Accountable

Settling is not in our vocabulary. The insurance company hopes that you will settle for less than your case is worth in addition to waiving your right to sue for full compensation. We will build a case for you that compels insurance companies to provide you with the full and fair compensation that you deserve for:

  • Medical expenses
  • Damage to your vehicle
  • Lost wages and reduced income
  • Pain and suffering (emotional distress)
  • Rehabilitation
  • Long-term costs such as additional surgeries and home care
  • Wrongful death benefits, if you have lost a loved one

Maximizing Your Motor Vehicle Accident Claim

At The Law Offices of Jeffrey Jones in Bartlett, we do not settle your claim out of court unless the insurance company is willing to pay the full value of your claim, which we establish through independent investigation and collaboration with vehicle accident and medical experts.

We handle all legal aspects of your claim, and we help you find the best available medical care. Even if you do not have health insurance, seeking top-quality medical attention following a car accident is critical to your health and your personal injury case. Documenting your injuries day to day (preferably in a journal), while your case is pending, is an important step to building your best possible case for full compensation.

We will discuss the personalized strategy that we create for your unique case in detail, including goals in negotiations and at trial.

Attorney Jeffrey H. Jones. He personally builds your case and guides your informed decisions through the legal process.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists in Tennessee

Dealing with issues of uninsured motorists (UMs) and underinsured motorists (UIMs) can be a significant burden to your case without professional legal representation. In Tennessee, licensed drivers need to only carry a minimum of $25,000 in UM/UIM insurance coverage. If your injury costs and losses exceed the amount of UM/UIM coverage on your policy, additional sources of recovery must be sought.

Knowing where to seek additional recovery is half the battle. The other half is building a compelling case to secure that compensation.

Speak With an Experienced Lawyer Today

Please call our office at 901-410-5751 or toll free at +1-800-863-2561 to schedule a consultation at your convenience. We are responsive days, nights and on weekends, and we are also available through online contact.