Personal Injury Representation For The Compensation That You Need
We are a local law firm. We take on personal injury cases with substantial merit. The size of the possible recovery does not matter as much as the quality of the case and the needs of the injured person.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or entity, you must seek experienced legal counsel. Neither your insurance company nor the at-fault party wants to compensate you fully. Providing you with maximum recovery is not in their best interests.
Beware Quick, Low Settlement Offers From Insurance Companies
Insurance companies, even your own, will try to get you to give up your rights to sue, in exchange for a small and often inadequate settlement. The initial settlement offer from insurance will not account for all of your expenses, and it will certainly not account for longer term costs related to your injury, such as surgeries, rehabilitation, reduced income earning capacity and reduced opportunity.
A personal injury attorney who is familiar with Tennessee laws can protect you from the opposition’s tactics and fight to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Our Clients’ Personal Injury Claims
At The Law Office of Jeffrey Jones in Bartlett, we primarily serve injured clients in Shelby County and outside of Memphis, but we are known throughout West Tennessee for top-tier representation.
Attorney Jeffrey Jones has secured tens of millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of clients over his 35-year career.
Cases we frequently take on include:
- Car and truck accidents: Accident reconstruction and a thorough evaluation of your injuries are both important. Our team will support your recovery.
- Bicycle and scooter accidents: Head injuries, broken bones and back and neck injuries are common results of bicycle accidents. Was it a hit-and-run accident? We will help track down the responsible motorist if possible. If not, we can help you bring an uninsured/underinsured motorist claim against your own car insurance or that of someone you live with.
- Pedestrian and crosswalk accidents: Like bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents often involve serious injuries because of the vulnerability of the human body versus a motor vehicle’s size and weight.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Do you have a valid premises liability claim against a property owner or manager? For best results, get legal counsel right away before the site of the accident is altered and valuable evidence is lost.
- Workplace injuries: You may be able to bring a third-party liability claim separate from, and above and beyond, a workers’ compensation claim.
- Wrongful death claims: Whether a fatality was immediate or came days or weeks after an accident, immediate family members may be eligible to bring a wrongful death claim.
Turn To A Local Advocate Prepared For Trial
We prepare your case for trial from the outset, and we negotiate for nothing less than the maximum compensation that you deserve for lost wages, medical expenses, reduced opportunity, rehabilitation, long-term costs and more.
If you are from another state but were injured while visiting Tennessee, you should seek counsel from a Tennessee lawyer right away. No out-of-state lawyer can pursue your case in Tennessee like a local lawyer who knows the courts, insurance adjusters and defense lawyers.
Get A Free Consultation And Contingency Representation
We will speak with you at your convenience, help you make informed legal decisions throughout the process, and advocate for your unique interests in and out of court. You will not owe attorney fees until and unless we recover compensation for you.
Please call our office at 901-410-5751 or toll-free at +1-800-863-2561 to schedule an attorney consultation, or contact us online. We are responsive days, nights and on weekends.